I am a PhD who is driven, strategic, and innovative, with 25 years’ experience leading large, complex social impact programs.
I am a team-oriented leader with a strong record of creating partnerships and coalitions.
Over and over, I start out as a consultant on a small project, become passionate about my client’s work, and then we end up working together in a deep partnership for the next several years. I am comfortable in the boardroom or out in the field. I’ve created new multimillion-dollar programs to generate revenue while increasing social impact. For more information, download my résumé or see some of my past clients.
My talents include:
- Uniting diverse stakeholders, including Fortune 500 companies such as Tiffany & Co., academics, small communities, and the federal government
- Jumping in as interim leader to build partnerships, create revenue, and boost morale
- Integrating expert knowledge into programs
- Raising millions of dollars for my programs and clients
- Delivering results on time and within budget
- Clearly communicating complex information
My impact includes:
- Reducing trash in the ocean
- Improving sustainable food options in national parks
- Promoting psychedelic facts for health and safety
- Protecting precious corals with fashion leaders
- Strategic Planning and Client Work